Easter Egg Winners
Mary Joy Rivera
Gieuel Eden Francisco
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the PropertyAccess PH (this “Site”, “our”, “we”, “us”) Easter Egg Hunt (this “Competition”, “Contest”, “Raffle”). These Terms and conditions (“T&C”) govern the use of this Site for the competition.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. To enter, you will need to be signed in to the site. If you do not have an existing account, you will need to create an account, and stay signed in during your active participation during the Competition. Form claim – Winners will be sent a letter to their provided home address. The redemption period is 60 days from when the winner has received the letter informing them of their win. Accounts with temporary email addresses will be removed from the competition.
PropertyAccess PH will only recognize entries that have been recorded in the user dashboard. We are not responsible for lost, misdirected, or delayed entries. Entries received by screenshots, or link sharing will not be accepted.
1. The Contest is open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older by April 30, 2022, and who have agreed to these Rules.
1. This Contest is open to all Users with a residence in the Philippines.
2. You must have access to the Internet in order to enter
2. In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”). Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an Entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding agreement between you and PropertyAccess PH with respect to the Contest.
1. The Contest begins April 17, 2022, at 12:00 AM GMT+8, and ends April 30, 2022, at 11:59 AM GMT+8.
2. Any winner of the Competition will no longer be eligible to win any of the other prizes.
3. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
4. Decisions of the PropertyAccess PH founders are final – no substitutions will be available, unless the winner has not acknowledged their win. In that case, PropertyAccess PH will redraw a winner.
5. Delivery and redemption of prizes will be between May 7, 2022 - July 6, 2022.
6. By joining the raffle, the participant authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, newspapers and other publications and in slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage).
7. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that PropertyAccess PH may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
8. PropertyAccess PH retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
9. The PropertyAccess PH reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest only due to fortuitous circumstances or in case of bankruptcy.
10. Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored. Participants have the right to access, review or rectify any personal data held by PropertyAccess PH in connection with the Contest via their account dashboard.
12. PropertyAccess PH is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations, or transmission. PropertyAccess PH is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. PropertyAccess PH is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by PropertyAccess PH on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof, except to the extent that any death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of PropertyAccess PH. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, PropertyAccess PH reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. PropertyAccess PH further reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws.
13. PropertyAccess PH is not responsible if a player’s device is not compatible may be because of internet connection, unsupported browser or any other hardware or software issues.
14. You may check the list of winners on May 6, 2022, on our website.
• Prizes: The following tables show the number total prizes distributed throughout the event
1. 1 Refrigerator (70 cuft, two-door)
2. 1 Flat Screen TV (40” smart TV)
3. 1 Microwave (20 liters)
4. 10 ₱500 online gift certificates via Shopee Pay (one per minor prize winner)
5. Special Tokens for Agents
• ₱1,000.00 GC per Agent (total of ₱3,000.00 for all top agents)
• Features on PropertyAccess PH social media accounts
• One chosen listing per agent for premium status for two (2) months
• One chosen listing per agent to be featured on the homepage for two (2) months; this can be the same listing as the one chosen for premium status